The RUT gapped up at the open today and I closed the 560/570 call spreads on our July condor for $0.45, for a gain of $2,800. At the close, we could have closed our 460/470 put spreads for a small net profit on the condor. I will watch the market carefully and close these put spreads if the RUT drops further. I will consider adding a calendar at the short $470 strike as a hedge to allow us to hold this position longer.
The position delta on our 450/480 530/560 iron butterfly has risen to $41 but our theta has risen slightly to $111, with the ratio still over 2:1. We will continue to hold this position.